Blueberry Almond Flatbread! A gluten free and grain free sweet flatbread topped with fresh blueberries, sliced almonds and drizzled with icing. A sweet treat that the whole family will love!
- 1 package (7.5 oz) Chebe All Purpose Mix
- ¼ cup almond flour, may use millet flour
- 4 Tbsp sugar + 1 tsp for topping
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp milk or milk substitute
- 2 large eggs, or aquafaba*
- 2 Tbsp melted butter or dairy free margarine + 1 Tbsp for topping
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced or slivered
- 2 oz powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp milk or milk substitute
Preheat oven to 375F
In a mixing bowl, combine Chebe mix with almond flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend with a fork.
Blend in the milk, then eggs, then butter. Mix for a couple of minutes with a fork, then use your hands to bring it all together into a smooth piece of dough.
On a baking sheet, flatten the dough out into a 9” x 13” rectangle.
Top the dough with 1 Tbsp melted butter, blueberries, almonds and 1 tsp sugar.
Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
While baking, make the icing by combining powdered sugar in a small bowl with the vanilla and milk.
Remove from oven when done, drizzle with icing and cut to serve.
*For an egg-free version, use 6 Tbsp aquafaba.
This recipe works great with Chēbē All Purpose Mix, but you may also try it with these Chēbē mixes: