This unbelievable recipe is courtesy of Sylvia from Reel Flavor.
- 1 package Chebe Pizza Crust Mix or other savory Chebe variety
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp milk or milk substitute
- 2 large eggs
- 15-20 pieces of uncooked shrimp – tail off and deveined
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tbsp pesto
- Pine nuts to your liking
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- dash of salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 450ºF
Follow instructions on the package to make the dough.
Knead the mixture with your hands until the dough becomes smooth.
On a pizza tray press the dough out using the heel of your hands until it covers most of the tray.
Spread garlic over top of dough. Sprinkle with a little salt and black pepper.
Start layering. Start with the pesto, and then add your first layer of cheese, and then top this with your shrimp and pie nuts.
Add another layer of cheese,
Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes depending on how crunchy you like your pizza crust – serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photos courtesy of Sylvia, Reel Flavor
This recipe works great with Chēbē Pizza Crust Mix, but you may also try it with these Chēbē mixes: