- 1 package (7.5 oz) Chebe Pizza Crust Mix
- 1.5 oz Parmesan Cheese (may substitute dairy-free version)
- 2 large eggs or aquafaba*
- 4 Tbsp milk or milk substitute
- 2 Tbsp oil + olive oil for brushing
- 10 Tbsp marinara sauce (Sugar burns! Use sauce with no sugar added.)
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese (may substitute dairy-free version)
- 40 slices pepperoni
Preheat the oven to 400F. In a mixing bowl, add the Chebe mix. With a fork, blend in the cheese, eggs, milk, and 2 Tbsp oil.
Mix for a couple of minutes with the fork, then use your hands and knead it for a couple more minutes until the dough is smooth and well blended. Separate the dough into 5 equal pieces.
Roll one piece into a 7” x 4” rectangle. Spread 2 Tbsp marinara sauce over the surface. Lay 2 slices of mozzarella cheese to cover the sauce. Place 8 slices of pepperoni evenly over the cheese.
From the long end, fold one third to the center, and then fold again making a roll. With a spatula, place the Foldover on a baking tray. Repeat the process with the other four Foldovers. Brush them all with olive oil.
Bake for 22 – 25 minutes (check at 20 minutes as ovens vary).
Remove from oven and let rest for 20 minutes. Trim the melted cheese and serve.
*For an egg-free version, use 6 Tbsp aquafaba.
This recipe works great with Chēbē Pizza Crust Mix, but you may also try it with these Chēbē mixes: