- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (real) maple syrup – plus more for serving
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour or ground coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Chebe Original or All Purpose Mix
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- cooking oil for frying
- chopped pecans for topping, optional
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine the coconut flour, Chebe mix, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and baking soda.
Blend the dry mixture into the wet until fully combined. (If the batter is too thick, add more liquid.)
Heat the griddle or pan on medium high and add oil. Pour batter to make 4” pancakes.
Fry until bubbles appear, then flip and remove when done. Repeat until batter is used.
Top with chopped pecans and maple syrup.