Recipe and photo courtesy of Delicious As It Looks
- 1 package (7.5 oz) Chebe Pizza Crust Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1 packet Rustic Crust pizza sauce or similar
- 1/2 package Hormel Natural Pepperoni or similar
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- Any other topping you like such as green pepper, sausage, etc.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
Heat oven to 425F.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs and oil together. Stir in the Chebe crust mix. Slowly stir in the water. Knead dough with hands until it comes together into a ball.
Spread out on an ungreased pizza pan and bake for 3 - 5 minutes.
Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with pepperoni, sliced mushrooms and then the cheese.
Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cheese just starts to brown on top. Slice and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Delicious As It Looks
This recipe works great with Chēbē Pizza Crust Mix, but you may also try it with these Chēbē mixes: