Needing a party snack that with be a hit with everyone? Make a double batch of Chēbē and be the most popular one there! And adding sun dried tomatoes is a great way to give it some added zest. Seriously, it’s easy, it’s fresh and both gluten and non-gluten eaters will love it!
- 2 packages (15 oz) Chebe Original Cheese Bread Mix
- 8 oz sharp grated or shredded cheeses, e.g. Parmesan (may use dairy-free cheese)
- 2 oz sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil, chopped
- 3 large eggs or aquafaba*
- 8 Tbsp water (milk or milk substitute if using Chebe All Purpose Mix)
- 4 Tbsp oil
Preheat oven to 375F. Place Chebe mix in a bowl and add cheese. Mix well with a fork.
Add sundried tomatoes, blend, and continue adding the remaining ingredients while continuing to mix with the fork.
After a couple of minutes, use your hands to bring everything together. Continue until it all comes together into smooth well-blended dough.
Separate into 40 equal pieces (about 25g eacand place on a large ungreased baking tray.
Bake for 20 minutes. Now your ready to be the most popular guest at the party!
*For an egg-free version, use 12 Tbsp (3/4 cup) aquafaba.
This recipe works great with Chēbē Original Mix, but you may also try it with this Chēbē mix: