Recipe and photos courtesy of Gluten Free Zen
- 2 packages (7.5 oz each) Chebe All Purpose Bread Mix
- 2 tsp garlic powder, plus more for sprinkling
- 3 tsp dried oregano, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 6 Tbls avocado oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup filtered water
- additional gluten-free flour or starch for dusting hands and surfaces
- 2 fresh jalapenos, sliced into rounds
- Daiya cheddar style cheese
- Sheep’s Milk mozzarella
- Sheep’s Milk feta
Preheat oven to 375F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Grate the Daiya cheese, mozzarella, and crumble the feta. The amount of cheese will depend on how many pieces of the flat bread you want cheesy. I did 6 out of the 12 and probably used about 3/4 cup of the Daiya, 1 cup of mozzarella, and maybe 1/4 cup of feta.
Measure all ingredients, except the jalapeno and cheeses, into a large bowl and stir with a fork until thoroughly combined. Scoop 12 mounds of dough onto the baking sheets and then flour hands and pat each dough mound into a circle. Sprinkle each with sea salt, garlic powder, and oregano. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
Top with cheeses in this order: Daiya, mozzarella, and feta. Place slices of jalapeno on top. Broil for a few minutes until cheese is melted and mozzarella is beginning to bubble.
Recipe courtesy of Gluten Free Zen
This recipe works great with Chēbē All Purpose, but you may also try it with these Chēbē mixes: