Recipe and photos by Delight Gluten-Free
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz) Chebe Original Cheese Bread Mix
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp milk or milk substitute
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey barbeque sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 375F.
In the bowl of a standing mixer using the paddle attachment, combine Chebe Original Cheese Bread Mix, grated Parmesan cheese, eggs, olive oil and water. Mix until a smooth dough forms.
Press dough onto a greased 12 inch pizza pan.
Spread the honey barbeque sauce evenly across the crust. Top with chicken, red onion and mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
Recipe by Delight Gluten-Free
This recipe works great with Chēbē Original Mix, but you may also try it with these Chēbē mixes: